1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"else. I'm nearly done anyway."
Mo Hayder - Skin
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
*Knocks over a bunch of shit on my shelves*
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Fringe last night
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
14:38 Pretty close
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Wow, literally nothing... Eerie...
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I went outside to sit on garden furniture with my Dad and sister and watch my hamster run around on the table
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My ebay and facebook
9. What are you wearing?
Pyjama pants and my painting level 27 shirt
10. Did you dream last night?
That I was married to Paul-Andrew from Primary school, I was an upcoming fashion designer in London, with a very sparkly male friend and I lived in a caravan.
11. When did you last laugh?
When I woke up to waffles
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Lots and lots of Otaku-ness
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Pretty good, could have been longer.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Ummmm.... I was with my friend Chelsea.... AH! Insidious. Well, that was at the cinema, but I did watch Summer Wars and Repo the Genetic opera in London.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house, all the manga and anime I didn't have, lots of figures and pizza and Chinese food and a maid and new furniture, a laptop, iphone4, wigs, lolita outfits, a personal trainer and a personal plastic surgeon. I want a lot of stuff xD
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Well, you probably don't even know me. But.... I like to steal glasses and cups and kitchen wear from restaurants. Really nice stuff, you can't really buy anywhere, or you could but just haven't.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd make everyone equal. I know that people say that everyone is equal but even today there is so much racism, sexism, homophobia and general negativity towards everyone because one reason or another, everyone aren't completely equal to everyone else. I like to think that I view everyone as equal, but I really really don't like those RPG boardgames and people who are really into them, I make jokes. Even though I am a total nerd and love everything nerdy, except that. Maybe I don't like it because I don't understand it. I'm not a sexist person, I hate it when people treat me different because I'm young and female. Yes, I'm 18, it doesn't instantly mean I'm a pregnant teen on benefits. I'm not homophobic, in no way. I'm still not 100% on my sexuality, and it's awesome that other people are. I have no problem with people being gay, straight, bisexual or even having no interest in either gender. Race shouldn't matter, what difference does it make if you're British, American, French, Japanese, Korean? Does it really make you that different because of where you were born? No. It's as simple as that. Countries have different religious beliefs, personal beliefs, laws and many other things, but does that make people any less human? Because they believe in Buddha and not a Christian god? NO! I know this is sooo ranty and probably no one will read it, but If I could change one thing, I would make everyone single person, no matter who they are, equal, no matter who they are or where they're from. I'm not even going t try and incorporate criminals and right and wrong and who did what and other stuff. Maybe if there were no prejudice against one another, crime wouldn't be as big and the people who still continue to commit crimes can be judged with more perspective because race, age, gender wouldn't be considered a negative thing. Okay. Stop typing... AHHHHHH!
19. Do you like to dance?
Wow, such a serious question and then dancing? Yeah, sure I dance. Badly, but it's hilarious.
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
ummmm... Yotsuba, in hope she would grow up like Yotsuba from the manga xD
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I dunno, considering I want a boy... Godzilla. Lmao.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. I don't really consider anything else in my life.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
HAHA! I do excist.